Submitted by Kathleen Kizer
"Put a Lid On It"
Old jar lid
Twine or thin ribbon
Paint in these colors: white, pink, orange
Small drawer knob available at craft stores...or an orange button
Thicker ribbon, 5 inches
1. Paint your lid white, just the front is needed.
2. Using a sponge scrap, dab one side to make a cheek.
3. Paint your knob orange and let it dry.
4. Using a sharpie, add eyes and mouth as shown below.
5. After tying your thicker ribbon into a bow, hot glue it on, as well as your nose.
6. Flip it over, cut fabric to fit in the back of the lid, then glue it in, as well as the twine as seen in the second picture.
Return to 8th Annual Homemade Christmas Ornaments Contest
Frugal Living Index
Copyright © 2014 by BetterBudgeting. All rights reserved.
Can't find the page you're looking for?
Free Membership and Ebook Bonus Gifts:
Sign up today and receive 2 ebooks (Dealing with Debt and 101 Coupon Tips) with your Free Membership. The Ebook gifts will be included in your Welcome letter! :o)
"It's not about being able to spend more money.
It's about enjoying and managing what you already have... BETTER!"
- Michelle Jones, Founder of BetterBudgeting
Living a Better Life® is a registered trademark and Better Budgeting a trademark of BetterBudgeting.com, BetterBudgeting.org, and it's parent company, Blue Ridge Publishing, Inc., PO Box 795, Powder Springs, GA 30127.