Submitted by Sarah Campbell of Ankara, Turkey
We live and work in the Middle East. This provided a bright spot as our American guests arrived for Thanksgiving far from home!
The fall decoration was made by my 12 year old and 9 year old daughters. I didn't even know they were doing it, but I was hosting 26 for Thanksgiving and off they went.
1. Step outside with a pair of scissors. Snip the remains of fall... leaves, vines, etc. Pick up a few pine cones.
2. Arrange them in a pathway leading into your home (or, in our case in this big city, apartment).
3. Arrange small tea light votives throughout.
4. 10 minutes before guests arrive, light your tea lights.
5. Sweep it up to be nice to your apartment doorman!
Return to 5th Annual Frugal Fall Photo Contest
Frugal Living Index
Copyright © 2014 by BetterBudgeting. All rights reserved.
Can't find the page you're looking for?
Free Membership and Ebook Bonus Gifts:
Sign up today and receive 2 ebooks (Dealing with Debt and 101 Coupon Tips) with your Free Membership. The Ebook gifts will be included in your Welcome letter! :o)
"It's not about being able to spend more money.
It's about enjoying and managing what you already have... BETTER!"
- Michelle Jones, Founder of BetterBudgeting
Living a Better Life® is a registered trademark and Better Budgeting a trademark of BetterBudgeting.com, BetterBudgeting.org, and it's parent company, Blue Ridge Publishing, Inc., PO Box 795, Powder Springs, GA 30127.