"Floral Autumn Wreath"
Give your front door or kitchen wall a pretty touch with this easy, floral autumn wreath.
Kraft and green cardstock
Recollections Primary Pin Dot Cardstock- yellow, orange
Styrofoam ring 9 in x 1 1 /4 in x 3/4 in
Green satin ribbon
Baker's twine- brown and white
EK Success mini flower punch
Mini gemstones adhesive
Hot glue gun, glue stick
1. Search autumn flowers and leaves on the internet. Print them on a white cardstock. Cut out all the shapes.
2. Trace the flowers on yellow and orange cardstock, and leaves on green cardstock. Cut them out.
3. Tie some baker's twine on the wreath to hang it on your door. Hot glue the flowers and leaves onto the wreath. Just keep doing this until the entire wreath is covered.
4. Punch some mini flowers on kraft cardstock. Next, adhere them at the center of each flowers with a glue stick. Add gemstones.
5. Embellish your wreath with green satin bow.
Return to 4th Annual Frugal Fall Photo Contest
Frugal Living Index
Copyright © 2013 by BetterBudgeting. All rights reserved.