Submitted by Kristen
"Lace Candy Cane Ornament"
You will need:
Decorative lace with holes large enough for a candy cane to fit through
real or decorative candy canes
1. Cut a length of lace that will be longer than the candy cane.
2. Thread the candy cane through the holes in the lace.
3. Glue the ends of the lace to the ends of the candy cane to hold it in place.
4. Glue decorative accents such as smaller ribbons, miniature holiday ornaments, etc. along the length of the candy cane and lace.
Return to 1st Annual Homemade Christmas Ornament Contest
Frugal Living Index
Copyright © 2007 by Kristen. All rights reserved.
Can't find the page you're looking for?
Free Membership and Ebook Bonus Gifts:
Sign up today and receive 2 ebooks (Dealing with Debt and 101 Coupon Tips) with your Free Membership. The Ebook gifts will be included in your Welcome letter! :o)
"It's not about being able to spend more money.
It's about enjoying and managing what you already have... BETTER!"
- Michelle Jones, Founder of BetterBudgeting
Living a Better Life® is a registered trademark and Better Budgeting a trademark of BetterBudgeting.com, BetterBudgeting.org, and it's parent company, Blue Ridge Publishing, Inc., PO Box 795, Powder Springs, GA 30127.