Submitted by Sara Campbell of Ankara, Turkey
"Starbucks You'll Like a Latte"
Supplies: white pants, white shirt, white cowl or scarf, white hat or beret, brown package paper, roll of solid green Christmas wrapping paper (unopened), printed or drawn Starbucks Logo, sharpie.
1. Create the cup! Draw a Starbucks logo onto white paper or print one in color off Internet images. Glue it to the center of the brown paper.
2. Wear the white shirt, pants, scarf (fluff to make it look like the whipped cream), and hat.
3. Wrap the brown paper around you and tape it securely.
4. Carry the green "straw" (the wrapping paper)
5. For fun, write on the side of your cup if you are tall or venti, decaf, etc!
Return to 5th Annual Frugal Fall Photo Contest
Frugal Living Index
Copyright © 2014 by BetterBudgeting. All rights reserved.
Can't find the page you're looking for?
Free Membership and Ebook Bonus Gifts:
Sign up today and receive 2 ebooks (Dealing with Debt and 101 Coupon Tips) with your Free Membership. The Ebook gifts will be included in your Welcome letter! :o)
"It's not about being able to spend more money.
It's about enjoying and managing what you already have... BETTER!"
- Michelle Jones, Founder of BetterBudgeting
Living a Better Life® is a registered trademark and Better Budgeting a trademark of BetterBudgeting.com, BetterBudgeting.org, and it's parent company, Blue Ridge Publishing, Inc., PO Box 795, Powder Springs, GA 30127.