Submitted by Kristen
Editor's Note: Although the photo above is quite blurry we accepted this submission because the directions for this ornament are very well written. The angel is made with dry pasta and a wooden bead for the head and she is holding a candle made out of a tack.
Items you will need:
1/2-inch wooden bead
2 bowtie pasta noodles
2 macaroni noodles
1 gold ring
angel hair or doll's hair
hot glue gun
1. Break one of the bowtie pastas in half through the middle. Discard half (or save for next angel).
2. Paint the bead, the tack, and the four pieces of pasta white. While the paint is wet, sprinkle clear, gold, or silver glitter LIGHTLY over the pieces.
3. After the paint has dried, glue the short bowtie and the whole bow-tie together so the whole bow-tie resembles wings and the short bow-tie is the dress.
4. Then glue the two macaroni pasta on the front of the three bowtie in the shape of arms (will look like a circle on top of the bowties).
5. Paint the point of the tack red or orange to represent a flame. Then glue the tack point up between the macaroni pasta.
6. Glue the bead onto the top of the macaroni arms.
7. Paint eyes and/or a face onto the bead.
8. Glue the hair to the top of the bead
9. Put the ring on top of the hair with a small amount of glue to represent a halo.
Return to 1st Annual Homemade Christmas Ornament Contest
Frugal Living Index
Copyright © 2007 by Kristen. All rights reserved.
Can't find the page you're looking for?
Free Membership and Ebook Bonus Gifts:
Sign up today and receive 2 ebooks (Dealing with Debt and 101 Coupon Tips) with your Free Membership. The Ebook gifts will be included in your Welcome letter! :o)
"It's not about being able to spend more money.
It's about enjoying and managing what you already have... BETTER!"
- Michelle Jones, Founder of BetterBudgeting
Living a Better Life® is a registered trademark and Better Budgeting a trademark of BetterBudgeting.com, BetterBudgeting.org, and it's parent company, Blue Ridge Publishing, Inc., PO Box 795, Powder Springs, GA 30127.